In 1996 was created Orbital Biosciences, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Topsfield.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Biosystem Development. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Manufacturing, Lending.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2011. The high activity for fund was in 2009.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5 partakers. Despite the Orbital Biosciences, startups are often financed by Silicon Pastures, Marshfield Investment Partners, Chippewa Valley Investment Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Silicon Pastures, Marshfield Investment Partners, Ken Hoffman. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Madison Development Corporation.
|Bluff Point Associates||Connecticut, United States, Westport|
|China Distance Education Holdings||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|China Huarong||China, Shanghai|
|Eighteen94 Capital||Battle Creek, Michigan, United States|
|First Rays Venture Partners||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Gaydoul Group||Pfaffikon, Switzerland, Zurich|
|Harris Preston & Partners||Austin, Texas, United States|
|IdeaLab Capital Partners||California, Pasadena, United States|
|Liberty Media||Colorado, Englewood, United States|
|Longding Chuangye Touzi||China, Jiangsu, Suzhou|
|Mercury Capital Partners||Buffalo, New York, United States|
|NewWave Technologies||Elkridge, Maryland, United States|
|Odin Holdings LLC||Mountain Lakes, New Jersey, United States|
|Rand Merchant Bank||Gauteng, Sandown, South Africa|
|Shawbrook Bank||Brentwood, Essex, United Kingdom|
|Synergy Marketing||Japan, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture|
|Visa Marketplace||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Wonderland Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|$1M||24 Nov 2009||Madison, Wisconsin, United States|
– Isotropic Systems, a London, UK-based developer of transformational broadband terminal technologies, secured funding of over $40m.
– The round brings together equity and grant funding support from the UK Government and market leaders in Aerospace and Telecommunications.
– SES led the round, along with participation from specialised space investors Orbital Ventures, UK government’s Future Fund and existing investors Boeing HorizonX Global Ventures, Space Angels and Firmament Ventures.
– The company intends to use the funds to develop its multi-beam antennas.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.