|$100M||18 Nov 2021||San Diego, California, United States|
|$8M||10 Aug 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$25M||23 Jun 2021||San Diego, California, United States|
|$90M||20 May 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$60M||22 Apr 2021||San Diego, California, United States|
|$30M||10 Mar 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$8M||01 Mar 2021||Kansas City, Missouri, United States|
|$21M||28 Oct 2020||San Diego, California, United States|
|$25M||06 Aug 2020||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
– Drata is a security and compliance automation company.
– Company raised $25M in Series A funding.
– The round was led by GGV Capital with participation from new investors Okta Ventures and Silicon Valley CISO Investors (SVCI), as well as insiders Cowboy Ventures and Leaders Fund, along with several strategic investors and security practitioners.
– The new investment will be used to hire across key go-to-market functions and expand the platform beyond SOC 2 into ISO 27001, the European compliance counterpart, as well as additional security frameworks.
– Immuta secured $90m in Series D funding.
– The Series D funding round includes new investors Greenspring Associates, March Capital, NGP Capital, and Wipro Ventures, as well as participation from existing investors Ten Eleven Ventures, Intel Capital, DFJ Growth, Dell Technologies Capital, Citi Ventures, and Okta Ventures.
– The investment will go towards accelerating Immuta’s product research and development, expanding sales and marketing capacity to capture growing demand in the U.S., EMEA, and APAC, and deepening strategic partnerships within the cloud data ecosystem.
– Immuta helps large enterprises scale centralized data operations and analytics teams and helps innovative technology companies build and scale data-powered apps and services.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.