In 2016 was created Off the Grid Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the San Francisco. The venture was found in North America in United States.
This organization was formed by Ben Orthlieb, Christopher Haire, David Mes, Mat Peyron, Olivier Poissonnier. We also calculated 6 valuable employees in our database.
When the investment is from Off the Grid Ventures the average startup value is 5-10 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2016. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 14 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 participants. Despite the Off the Grid Ventures, startups are often financed by 500 Startups, David Mes, BECO Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are 500 Startups, David Mes, Ben Orthlieb. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by David Mes, 500 Startups, Saar Wilf.
The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 1 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as FinTech, Fraud Detection. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Voxeet, CreditStacks, BaseVenture. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
|Asia.com||Bedminster, New Jersey, United States|
|Forval Creative||Japan, Kanagawa Prefecture, Kawasaki|
|GP TMT Capital||-|
|Groupama||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Guyin Fund||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Lunch Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|MDR LAB||England, London, United Kingdom|
|ProCapita HR Consultancy||-|
|QingCloud Enterprise Management||-|
|$34M||12 Jul 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$6M||01 Dec 2019||San Jose, California, United States|
|$10M||08 Nov 2019||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$1M||01 Jun 2018||Montreal, Quebec, Canada|
|22 May 2018||Jacksonville, Florida, United States|
|$725K||02 Apr 2018||San Jose, California, United States|
|$325K||01 Mar 2018||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$4M||25 Jan 2018||San Francisco, California, United States|
|11 May 2017||San Francisco, California, United States|
– Jasper Card, a NYC-based financial services company, raised $34M in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Benslie International Fund, with participation from 500 Startups, Gauss Ventures, Off The Grid Ventures, OurCrowd, and SIBF.
– The new funding will be used to grow its AI technology to further develop its underwriting model and introduce a new line of financial services.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.