Octagon Capital Partners is the famous VC, which was founded in 1993. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in Canada. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Toronto.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight SinoHub. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - China. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Supply Chain Management, Hardware.
The high activity for fund was in 2010. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 8 participants. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Whitebox Advisors, Ramius Capital, Paragon Capital.
|AlgoLedge||Delray Beach, Florida, United States|
|Alpha Sigma Capital||California, El Segundo, United States|
|Australian Motoring Services||-|
|CenterState CEO||New York, Syracuse, United States|
|Ecosia||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|Simpleweb||Bristol, England, United Kingdom|
|SmartSantander||Cantabria, Santander, Spain|
|Standard Oil Ventures||Bridgeport, Connecticut, United States|
|$1B||19 Aug 2021||Gusu District, Jiangsu, China|
|$265M||04 Aug 2021||South San Francisco, California, United States|
|$13M||21 Jul 2021||East Hanover, New Jersey, United States|
|22 Jun 2021||Worcester, Massachusetts, United States|
|$80M||24 Mar 2021||Xuanwu District, Jiangsu, China|
|$160M||03 Mar 2021||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$50M||25 Feb 2021||Ohio, United States|
|$80M||19 Jan 2021||South San Francisco, California, United States|
|31 Dec 2020||Futian District, Guangdong Province, China|
– Hummingbird Bioscience from Singapore develops precision therapies against hard-to-drug targets to improve treatment outcomes.
– Series C $125m round brings company valuation to more than $1b.
– The round was led by Novo Holdings with participation from new investors – Frazier Healthcare Partners, Octagon Capital, EDBI, AMGEN Ventures, DROIA Ventures, Morningside Ventures, Pureos Bioventures, Polaris Partners, Affinity Asset Advisors, Ally Bridge Group and Altrium Capital Management and existing investors SK Inc, Heritas Capital, and Mirae Asset Venture Capital.
– Immune-Onc Therapeutics, Inc. (“Immune-Onc”), a clinical-stage cancer immunotherapy company developing novel biotherapeutics targeting immunosuppressive myeloid checkpoints today announced the closing of a $73 million Series B1 and B2 financing.
– The round was led by Oceanpine Capital with participation from additional new investors including Octagon Capital and Sphera Healthcare, and existing investors, including Northern Light Venture Capital and Vivo Capital.
– In conjunction with this round of financing, Oceanpine CEO and managing partner Dave Chenn joins the Immune-Onc Board of Directors.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.