Nippon Investment & Finance Co. Ltd. (NIF)
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The primary office of this VC is located in Tokyo. This investor is located in Asia, Japan.
Also, a start-up has to be aged 4-5 years to expect investment from this fund. Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are MuTek Solutions Ltd, Reasoning Inc, Identify Software. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - United States. However, start-ups from 1 other country can be found in the fund's portfolio. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Embedded Software, Embedded Systems. In addition, there are 7 more industries where it has achieved success.
The most exits for the fund occurred in 2006. The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year. This fund was the most active in 2000. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are most common for this fund. Nippon Investment & Finance Co. Ltd. (NIF) participates, on average, in 4 percentage points more than the average amount of lead investments in other funds.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 4 participants. The most common co-investors for the fund are Star Ventures, Novis Ventures, Mofet Venture Capital. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Viola Credit, Vertex Ventures Israel, Vertex Ventures.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Average Multiplicator [the average ratio of the last valuation of portfolio startups to their total amount of financing raised]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.