New Model Venture Capital (NMVC)
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United Kingdom, London
This investor is located in Europe, United Kingdom. The primary office of this VC is located in London.
Wazoku is among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United Kingdom. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 2-3. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Management Consulting, Software. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there is 1 more area of investment.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 2 participants. Along with New Model Venture Capital (NMVC), start-ups are often financed by Fig VC. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds is Cambridge Angels group. The investors in the following rounds are usually Cambridge Angels group, Calculus Capital, Barclays PLC.
The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars. This fund was the most active in 2014. The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: newmodel.vc; User name format in descending order of probability: first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Funds Investing in Previous
Funds Investing Together
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.