|$1M||25 Oct 2021||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|$6M||06 Oct 2021||Saint Louis, Missouri, United States|
|$8M||22 Sep 2021||Portland, Oregon, United States|
|$17M||17 Aug 2021||New Hampshire, United States|
|$1M||29 May 2020||New York, New York, United States|
– Steward is a Portland, Oregon-based funding platform working to accelerate the growth of regenerative farms and food producers.
– The company raised $8.8m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Neglected Climate Opportunities LLC, The Grantham Environmental Trust’s venture capital vehicle, Tripple, an Australian private investment firm, and Ponderosa Ventures, an impact firm backing seed-stage companies in the food, agriculture, and ocean sectors.
– The funding will allow the company to ramp up its staff, customer support, technology, and marketing.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.