National IT Industry Promotion Agency - NIPA
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
South Korea, Seoul
The fund is located in South Korea, Asia. The primary office of this Corporate Investor is located in Seoul.
DoubleMe is among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Virtual World, Health Care. In addition, there are 8 more industries where it has achieved success. The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund doesn't coincide - United States.
In 2017, the fund's activity was at its peak. Additionally, in 2019 the fund was active. In terms of the fund's performance, this Corporate Investor has 80 percentage points more exits when compared to other organizations. The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 other investors. Besides National IT Industry Promotion Agency - NIPA, start-ups are typically funded by Institue for Information & Communications Technology Promotion (Korea), SparkLabs Global Ventures, Korea Tech Incubator Program For Startup. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds is K-Startup Grand Challenge. The investors in the following rounds are usually Media Kobo, Inc., Korea Evaluation Institute of Industrial Technology, K-Startup Grand Challenge.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
28.6% of cases
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.5 out of 1
Funds Investing in Previous
Funds Investing Together
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.