National Institute of Standards and Technology appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1901. The venture was found in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Gaithersburg.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1 participant. Despite the National Institute of Standards and Technology, startups are often financed by Signal Lake, Newton Technology Partners, Yasuda Enterprise Development. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by New Venture Partners, Yasuda Enterprise Development, Signal Lake.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 80 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The important activity for fund was in 2019. Comparing to the other companies, this National Institute of Standards and Technology performs on 4 percentage points less the average number of lead investments.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Data Storage, Product Design. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight InPhase Technologies. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
|Apsara Capital||England, London, United Kingdom|
|BE Healthcare Ventures||Taipei, Taiwan|
|Contango Asset Management||-|
|Critical Path Inc.||California, San Mateo, United States|
|EnCap Flatrock Midstream||San Antonio, Texas, United States|
|GC Investments||Golejow, Poland, Slaskie|
|Hospital for Special Surgery||New York, New York, United States|
|Jasper Ridge Partners||California, Menlo Park, United States|
|Kilowatt Capital LLC||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Lian Jijin||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Merah Putih||Indonesia, Jakarta Raya, Slipi|
|North Texas Angel Network||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|Pritzker Group||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Sandalwood Partners||Bangalore, India, Karnataka|
|Smartisan||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|St. Louis Economic Development Partnership||Missouri, St Louis, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.