This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The main office of this VC is situated in Madrid. The VC's location is in Europe, Spain.
Moreover, a start-up needs to be 6-10 years old to get investment from this fund. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Food and Beverage, Biotechnology. In addition, there are 11 more industries where it has achieved success. Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are Oryzon Genomics, Prestolite Electric, DataPath, Inc.. The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund doesn't coincide - United States. In addition to this location, the fund participated in 1 other location.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds individually. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Laboratorios Ordesa, Grupo Ferrer Internacional, Darby Technology Ventures.
Najeti Capital participates, on average, in 26 percentage points more than the average amount of lead investments in other funds. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The fund's activity peaked in 2004. The most exits for the fund occurred in 2016. The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: asiacrest.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first_initial last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
66.7% of cases
Average Multiplicator [the average ratio of the last valuation of portfolio startups to their total amount of financing raised]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.1 out of 1
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.