|Community Investment Management||California, San Francisco, United States|
|IFG Healthcare||Cincinnati, Ohio, United States|
|Larsen Ventures||Australia, Perth, Western Australia|
|Maersk||Copenhagen, Denmark, Hovedstaden|
|Matador Capital Partners||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|MRW Enterprises LLC||-|
|Platinum Credit Management, LP||New York, New York, United States|
|Zendai Group||China, Shanghai|
|$120M||10 May 2022||Thailand|
|$50M||05 Apr 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$65M||14 Mar 2022||Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria|
|$20M||21 Feb 2022||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|$15M||28 Jan 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$56M||19 Jan 2022||Alandur, Tamil Nadu, India|
|$35M||04 Nov 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$170M||01 Sep 2021||Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia|
|$12M||15 Jul 2021||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
– Singapore-based startup Tinvio raised $12m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by AppWorks Ventures, with participation from strategic investor MUFG Innovation Partners, a venture capital firm for collaborations between startups and Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group.
– All of Tinvio’s existing investors — Sequoia Capital India’s Surge, Global Founders Capital and Partech Ventures — also returned for its Series A, which brings Tinvio’s total raised to $18.5 million.
– Tinvio’s last funding announcement was a $5.5 million seed round in April 2020.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.