Metropolitan Partners Group
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, New York
Metropolitan Partners Group is a well known and established VC, which was founded in 2008. The primary office of this VC is located in New York. This investor is located in North America, United States. Metropolitan Partners Group is a CVC is a part of a larger organization.
The fund usually invests by oneself.
The fund's activity peaked in 2017. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually.
The fund was created by Paul Lisiak.
We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Internet, Wireless. In addition, there is 1 more industry where it has achieved success. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 4-5. Among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund, is Skywire Networks.
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.