This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
South Africa, Johannesburg
The fund is located in South Africa, Africa. The primary office of this VC is located in Johannesburg.
The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is more than 20. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - Kenya. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Manufacturing, Energy. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 3 more industries for this fund. Associated Battery Manufacturers East Africa is among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund.
The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. In 2016, the fund's activity was at its peak.
The fund usually invests by oneself.
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.