|$1M||23 Jan 2018||United States, San Francisco|
– Bruvi is a Los Angeles, CA-based multi-beverage and multi-brand single-serve coffee system.
– The company raised $7m in pre-series A funding.
– Investors included high net worth individuals, family offices as well as entrepreneurs represented by The Merchant Club.
– Additionally, venture capital funds include Terpsi Capital, 9Yards Capital, Cambridge Companies SPG, Miroma Ventures and M1 on behalf of BIA, a food and coffee conglomerate in the Americas.
– The company intends to use the funds to pay for manufacturing, software development, brewer inventory and digital advertising expenses, as it prepares for pre-orders in November 2021 and national launch in Q1 2022.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.