This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, Boston
LPL Financial was established in 2006, and is a well known Corporate Investor. The fund is located in United States, North America. The the headquarters of this Corporate Investor is in Boston.
The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year. The most exits for the fund occurred in 2002. The fund's activity peaked in 2016.
The fund typically invests alone. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by ValueAct Capital.
Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Data Storage, Hardware. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 5 more industries for this fund. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - India. Moreover, a start-up needs to be more than 20 years old to get investment from this fund. Seagate Technology PLC is among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund.
The overall number of key employees in the fund's team is 9.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: lpl.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last, first last, last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Average Multiplicator [the average ratio of the last valuation of portfolio startups to their total amount of financing raised]
Number of Unicorns [amount of portfolio companies, which were valuated at more then $1B]
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.