|$2M||03 Aug 2022||Netanya, HaMerkaz, Israel|
– Eleos Health is a Boston, MA- and Tel Aviv, Israel-based digital health startup.
– The company closed a $6M seed funding round.
– The round was led by aMoon Fund with participation from lool ventures, and Gandyr Group, alongside Arkin Holdings, Gaingels and former c-suite and executives from Google, MIT Media Lab, and Pegasystems.
– The company intends to use the funds for the expansion of sales, marketing, and solution delivery teams needed to meet the demand for enterprise software deployments across providers and payors.
– Home365, a PropTech/InsureTech residential Real Estate investment and property management company, raised $16.3m in funding.
– The round was led by Greensoil PropTech Ventures II (GSPV II) with participation from Eyal Ofer, O.G. Tech, Verizon Ventures, Lool Ventures and North First Ventures.
– The company intends to use the funds to accelerate its end-to-end technology platform and its expansion into more of the top 100 markets across the United States.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.