LeapFrog Investments appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2007. The company was established in Africa in Mauritius. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Port Louis Town.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. This LeapFrog Investments works on 25 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2017. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 42 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. When the investment is from LeapFrog Investments the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the LeapFrog Investments, startups are often financed by Omidyar Network, Millicom Systems, Kinnevik AB. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are True North, Millicom Systems, Kinnevik AB. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Millicom Systems, Kinnevik AB, Digicel.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Fincare, JUMO, Neogrowth. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Health Care, Market Research. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - India.
This organization was formed by Andrew Kuper, Jim Roth. We also calculated 16 valuable employees in our database.
|Allegro Capital||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Beijing Dianguan Keji Fuhuaqi Youxian Gongshi||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Blue Delta Capital Partners||Mclean, United States, Virginia|
|CarVal Investors||Hopkins, Minnesota, United States|
|Delta Emerald Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|Excelestar Ventures||Andover, Massachusetts, United States|
|Fintonia Group||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|First In Capital||-|
|First Israel Mezzanine Investors Ltd||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|Jiaxing Sanban Jiapao Wuhao Touzi||China, Jiaxing, Zhejiang|
|Naviant||United States, Verona, Wisconsin|
|Primus Venture Partners||-|
|Recipharm Venture Fund||-|
|Spark Angel||Ajax, Canada, Ontario|
|Surya Semesta Internusa||Indonesia, Jakarta Raya, Kedoya Selatan|
|TA Ventures||Frankfurt, Germany, Hessen|
|Weiruan Yun Fuhuaqi||China, Fujian, Hunan|
Shubham Housing Development Finance Company
|$111M||29 Jun 2022||Gurugram, Haryana, India|
|$110M||12 May 2022||Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria|
|$61M||05 May 2022||Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|21 Mar 2022||South Africa, Gauteng, South Africa|
|$200M||13 Oct 2021||Gurugram, Haryana, India|
Fidelity Bank Ltd
|23 Aug 2021||Ghana, Volta Region, Ghana|
|$30M||07 Sep 2020||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$54M||02 Sep 2020||Jakarta Raya|
|$55M||01 Apr 2020||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
– Zepz, formerly WorldRemit, a digital cross-border payments platform operating two market-leading brands (WorldRemit and Sendwave, acquired in 2021), with over 11 million users1 across 150 countries, announces it has raised $292m in new financing, achieving a valuation of $5bn.
– The round includes new equity investors Farallon Capital among others, as well as backing from existing investors Leapfrog, TCV and Accel.
– Zepz is revolutionizing the P2P cross-border payments market, an estimated $1tn market opportunity which continues to be predominantly offline and is characterised by high prices and poor customer experience.
– HealthifyMe, a fitness app, raised $75m in Series C funding.
– The round was led by LeapFrog and Khosla Ventures, and joined by Unilever Ventures, Elm and Healthquad.
– The company plans to grow its user base in India, Southeast Asia and North America.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.