Knife Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2010. The venture was found in Africa in South Africa. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Cape Town.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are African Infrastructure Investment Managers.
This organization was formed by Eben van Heerden, Keet van Zyl. We also calculated 6 valuable employees in our database.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as EdTech, Software. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - South Africa. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Clicks2Customers, Fundamo (Proprietary).
When the investment is from Knife Capital the average startup value is 100 thousands - 1 million dollars. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Opposing the other organizations, this Knife Capital works on 4 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2011. The high activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The real fund results show that this VC is 63 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies.
Funds with similar focus
|Allegis NL Capital||-|
|ATB Financial||Alberta, Canada, Edmonton|
|Chengdu Commercial and Industrial Enterprise Management Center||Chengdu, China, Sichuan|
|Chongde Hongxin||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Edge Growth||Gauteng, Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Edge Investments||England, London, United Kingdom|
|FCP Biotech Holding||Bayern, Germany, Gräfelfing|
|Local Health Integration Network||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Logifruit||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|Netscape||California, Mountain View, United States|
|QIWI||Moscow, Moscow, Russia|
|Rose Glen Capital Group||Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Sandbox Startups||Hubli, India, Karnataka|
|Shenzhen Jinguanbang Investment Management Co., LTD||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|UnitedHealth Group Ventures||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
|Walker Ventures||Glenwood, Maryland, United States|
|25 Jan 2022||Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa|
|$2M||17 Nov 2021||-|
|12 Oct 2021||Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa|
Stone Three Venture Technology
|05 Oct 2021||NA - South Africa, Gauteng, South Africa|
|19 Jul 2021||Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa|
|01 Dec 2020||Santa Monica, California, United States|
|$6M||25 Aug 2020||South Africa, Gauteng, South Africa|
|$2M||25 Sep 2019||South Africa, Gauteng, South Africa|
|08 Jul 2019||South Africa, Gauteng, South Africa|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.