Stor.ai (formerly Self Point)
|$21M||15 Mar 2021||New York, United States|
|15 Jun 2020||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|01 Jun 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$3M||12 May 2020||New York, United States|
|08 Apr 2020||Jerusalem, Jerusalem District, Israel|
|15 Mar 2020||Lima, Lima, Peru|
|01 Jan 2020||Tel Aviv District|
|28 Dec 2019||Mexico, Nuevo León, Mexico|
|26 Nov 2019||New York, United States|
– NeuraLight, an Austin, Texas and Tel Aviv, Israel-based company treating neurological disorders by digitizing neurology care, launched out of stealth with $5.5m in seed funding.
– Backers included MSAD, Kli, Tuesday, Operator Partners, and VSC Ventures, as well as angel investors including Trax Retail’s founding CEO Tamara Minick-Scokalo, Instacart CEO Fidji Simo, who recently launched Health Research Institute Metrodora, Clover Health CEO Vivek Garipalli, and Noam Soloman, CEO of Immunai.
– The company aims to enhance the lives of people suffering from neurological disorders by digitizing neurological evaluation and care.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.