In 2007 was created KKCG, which is appeared as Corporate Investor.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Geewa. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Casual Games, Software. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The important activity for fund was in 2014. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4 partakers. Despite the KKCG, startups are often financed by MCI Capital SA. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Springtide Ventures, Spring Tide, MCI Capital SA.
|Blacktop Capital||California, Rocklin, United States|
|Cambridge Companies||Las Vegas, Nevada, United States|
|Cosa Trade SA||-|
|Geekbeans Capital||Castilla-La Mancha, Spain, Tórtola|
|Hound Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|Huahang Investment||China, Japan, Kagoshima Prefecture|
|KKR & Co.||New York, New York, United States|
|Medley Partners||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Nanjing Kaiyuan Growth Capital Investments||-|
|NextCard||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Phoenix Technologies||California, Milpitas, United States|
|PlanGrid||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Rosecliff Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|Shenzhen Ronghaoda Investment||-|
|Sprint Accelerator||Kansas City, Missouri, United States|
|Zhejiang VIE Science and Technology Company||China, Shaoxing, Zhejiang|
|$61M||11 Aug 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$25M||23 Sep 2020||Munich, Bavaria, Germany|
|$3M||05 Jun 2014||Prague, Czechia|
– Mahana Therapeutics, a San Francisco, CA-based developer of prescription digital therapeutics designed to empower patients with chronic health conditions, raised $61m in Series B financing.
– The round was led by JAZZ Venture Partners and Gurnet Point Capital with participation from new and existing investors Main Street Advisors, KKCG and Lux Capital.
– The company will use the funds to launch the FDA-cleared prescription digital therapeutic Mahana™ IBS and accelerate development of several digital therapeutics for chronic health conditions.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.