Inovo Venture Partners is the famous VC, which was founded in 2012. The company was established in Europe in Poland. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Warsaw.
The current fund was established by Tomasz Swieboda. Besides them, we counted 5 critical employees of this fund in our database.
For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Advertising, Education. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Booksy, eyerim, Infermedica. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 participants. Despite the Inovo Venture Partners, startups are often financed by Neulogy Ventures, bValue Venture Capital, Venture Inc S.A.. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Mu00fcller Medien, Piton Capital, Xevin Investments. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Piton Capital, RTAventures VC, Kai Hansen.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The real fund results show that this VC is 7 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The high activity for fund was in 2015. Deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars are the general things for fund. When the investment is from Inovo Venture Partners the average startup value is 10-50 millions dollars.
Funds with similar focus
|$47M||18 Nov 2021||Warsaw, Masovian Voivodeship, Poland|
|$7M||27 Jul 2021||Warsaw, Masovian Voivodeship, Poland|
|$1M||19 Jul 2021||Bucharest, Bucuresti, Romania|
|$2M||28 Dec 2020||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$600K||09 Oct 2020||Warsaw, Masovian Voivodeship, Poland|
|$620K||01 Oct 2020||Dover, Delaware, United States|
|$1M||01 Sep 2020||Warsaw, Masovian Voivodeship, Poland|
|$10M||06 Aug 2020||Wroclaw, Lower Silesian Voivodeship, Poland|
|01 Jun 2020||Massachusetts, United States|
– Spacelift is a Warsaw, Poland and Redwood City, CA-based infrastructure-as-code (IaC) and policy-as-code management platform provider.
– The company raised $6m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Blossom Capital with participation from existing investors Inovo Venture Partners and Hoxton Ventures.
– The new investment will be used to build out the engineering team to accelerate product development, as well as the commercial team in the US.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.