Innovationsbron Väst Startup AB
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The the headquarters of this VC is in Stockholm. The VC's location is in Europe, Sweden.
Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Android, Mobile. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 8 more industries for this fund. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - United States. Also, a start-up has to be aged 4-5 years to expect investment from this fund. BehavioSec is amongst the various portfolio company of this fund.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 2-3 participants. Along with Innovationsbron Väst Startup AB, start-ups are often financed by Start Invest, PNF venture capital, Lunova. The fund often co-invests with Start Invest, Partnerinvest Norr, PNF venture capital. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Octopus Ventures, Conor Venture Partners, Partnerinvest Norr.
The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year. In terms of the fund's performance, this VC has the average number of exits. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars. This fund was the most active in 2011.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: essity.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.