Besides them, we counted 2 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The important activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the InFocus Capital Partners, startups are often financed by National Institutes of Health, ExSight Ventures, Wolfpack Investor Network. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Hatteras Venture Partners, ExSight Ventures, Aju IB Investment. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Hatteras Venture Partners, ExSight Ventures, Correlation Ventures.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Alievio, ONL Therapeutics. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Medical Device, Medical. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups.
|Abstraction Ventures||Louisiana, New Orleans, United States|
|Agilent Ventures||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|Dayang Group||China, Dalian, Zhejiang|
|Dialog Semiconductor||England, Reading, United Kingdom|
|Glory Technology (H.K) Group Limited||-|
|GREYSTAR||Charleston, South Carolina, United States|
|Gruppo Bancario Credito Valtellinese||Italy, Palermo, Sicilia|
|Juren Chuangtou||China, Chongqing, Chongqing Shi|
|KIIT-TBI||Bhubaneswar Municipal Corporation, India, Odisha|
|Linkage Biosciences||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Lucent New Ventures Group||-|
|Pasadera Capital||San Antonio, Texas, United States|
|Pathena||Brazil, Rio Grande do Sul, Viamão|
|Soleria Capital||Bayern, Germany, Munich|
|Star Thrive Group||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Sumitomo Corporation Europe Limited||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Vistaar Technologies||New Jersey, Parsippany, United States|
|$11M||19 Mar 2021||Florida, United States|
|$46M||22 Dec 2020||Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States|
|$3M||02 Jun 2020||Northern Ireland|
|$51M||29 Apr 2020||California, United States|
|$3M||22 Aug 2019||Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States|
|$28M||16 Jul 2019||San Diego, California, United States|
|$1M||12 Feb 2019||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$1M||03 Jul 2018||Framingham, Massachusetts, United States|
|$5M||10 Apr 2018||Durham, North Carolina, United States|
– Stuart Therapeutics from Stuart, Florida develops peptide therapeutics for ophthalmic diseases.
– The company raised $11m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by InFocus Capital Partners, with participation from the Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation (WARF), MiMo Capital and BioBrit.
– The proceeds from the round will fund Phase 2 clinical trials for the company’s proprietary reparative therapeutic candidate, ST-100.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.