|Africa Internet Holding||Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria|
|AWS Double Equity||-|
|Brewer Lane Ventures||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Fidelity International||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Fubon Financial Holdings||-|
|Helix Ventures||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|Lofty Ventures||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|McKinsey & Company||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd||Canada, Montreal, Quebec|
|Plug and Play Insurtech||California, Sunnyvale, United States|
|Safran Corporate Ventures||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Sleeping Bear Capital||California, San Francisco, United States|
|The Hive Group||Richardson, Texas, United States|
|Thomson Learning||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
Banyan Infrastructure Corporation
|$8M||22 Jun 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
Pod Foods Co
|$10M||09 Dec 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$50M||23 Jul 2021||Scotts Valley, California, United States|
|$5M||17 Jun 2021||Washington, District of Columbia, United States|
|$31M||15 Mar 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$2M||19 Aug 2020||Palo Alto, California, United States|
– Paystand, the blockchain-enabled payment network for business, announced its $50 million Series C round of funding led by NewView Capital with participation from SoftBank’s Opportunity Fund, King River Capital, Industrious Ventures, and Transform Capital.
– This new round nearly doubles the funding Paystand raised in prior rounds and reflects the company’s triple-digit growth as it leads the movement for an open commercial finance system.
– Paystand will use this new capital to invest in redefining B2B payments to accelerate the shift to a more business-centric payment infrastructure.
– With the funding, Jazmin Medina of NewView Capital will join the board.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.