|Arena Capital Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|Benevolent Capital||California, Pacific Palisades, United States|
|Boyaa Interactive||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|CMI Ventures||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|GVT Fund||Taipei, Taiwan|
|Hainan Guanghua Zichan||China, Hainan, Hainan Province|
|Halcyon Capital Management||New York, New York, United States|
|Mingjia Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Nippon Rent-A-Car||Japan, Miyakojima, Okinawa Prefecture|
|OCAS Ventures||Belgium, East Flanders, Oost-Vlaanderen|
|Phoenix Finance||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|PostScriptum Ventures||Luxembourg, Luxembourg|
|Sica Ventures||Columbus, Ohio, United States|
|Skunkworks Investment Corporation||-|
|Startup Lisboa||Lisboa, Lisbon, Portugal|
|Wieland Capital||Bayern, Germany, München|
|Zeus Interactive||China, Dalian Shi, Liaoning|
|$247M||01 Mar 2023||Bethesda, Maryland, United States|
Crusoe Energy Systems
|$350M||21 Apr 2022||Denver, Colorado, United States|
|$100M||15 Sep 2021||Washington, District of Columbia, United States|
|$1B||03 Mar 2021||Boulder, Colorado, United States|
– Arcadia, the climate-crisis-fighting technology company unlocking nationwide access to energy data and renewables, announced a $100m Series D funding round led by Tiger Global Management and the Drawdown Fund with participation from new investors Wellington Management, Reimagined Ventures (the family office of Alec Litowitz, founder of Magnetar Capital), Camber Creek, MCJ Collective, and existing investors Energy Impact Partners, G2 Venture Partners, Inclusive Capital, and BoxGroup.
– Combined with the Company’s previously undisclosed $21m Series C-1 in December 2020, Arcadia has now raised $180m in total funding.
– The new round of capital will be used to accelerate Arcadia’s technology roadmap, expanding product capabilities across new verticals including electric vehicles and distributed energy resources to catalyze innovation in the sector, making renewables accessible and affordable for all.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.