This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The the headquarters of this Corporate Investor is in Tokyo. This investor is located in Asia, Japan.
When Impress Group invests, the average start-up valuation is 10-50 millions dollars. The most exits for the fund occurred in 2012. This fund was the most active in 2000. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are most common for this fund. The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year.
We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Robotics, Wireless. In addition, there are 4 more industries where it has achieved success. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - Denmark. Besides this, the fund also invested in 1 other country. KAPOW!, Rocket Network are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 3 others. Aside from Impress Group, start-ups are often funded by Weston Presidio Capital, Vulcan Medical Ventures, Jonathan Bulkeley. The fund often co-invests with Weston Presidio Capital, JPMorgan Partners (JPMP), Cisco. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by Weston Presidio Capital, Vulcan, Cisco.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
50.0% of cases
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.5 out of 1
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.