IIM Calcutta Innovation Park
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The main office of this Corporate Investor is situated in Kolkata. The VC's location is in Asia, India.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds individually. Along with IIM Calcutta Innovation Park, start-ups are often financed by VilCap Investments, GenNext Ventures. The investors in the following rounds are usually Unitus Ventures, Trifecta Capital Advisors, Omnivore.
Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 50-100 thousands dollars. The fund typically enters into 7-12 deals annually. This fund was the most active in 2019. In terms of the fund's performance, this Corporate Investor has 76 percentage points more exits when compared to other organizations.
The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - India. Also, a start-up has to be aged 6-10 years to expect investment from this fund. Green Agrevolution is among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Hospital, Medical. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: iimcal.ac.in; User name format in descending order of probability: first last, first, first_initial last, first last_initial, last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.