|$19K||01 Nov 2016||Delaware, United States|
– Toolio, a cloud-based merchandising and inventory planning software, raised $8m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Jump Capital and joined by Rho Capital’s Ignition Fund and existing investors like Founder Collective, Notation Capital and Max Ventures.
– The latest funding gives Toolio a total of $10.3m raised since the company was founded in 2019.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.