ICON INVESTMENTS SA
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
ICON INVESTMENTS SA is a well known and established VC, which was founded in 2018.
Among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund, is in/PACT. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as SaaS, Information Technology. In addition, there are 3 more industries where it has achieved success.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds individually. Aside from ICON INVESTMENTS SA, start-ups are often funded by Wenda Harris Millard, Sig Mosley, Peter Hempstead.
At the time of investment by ICON INVESTMENTS SA, a typical start-up valuation would be 10-50 millions dollars. The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. This fund was the most active in 2017.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: iconinvestments.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first_initial last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.