Iberdrola appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1992. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Bilbao. The company was established in Europe in Spain.
Besides them, we counted 6 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The top activity for fund was in 2015. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 7 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as CleanTech, Marketplace. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Stem, SunFunder, Carbon Trust.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Iberdrola, startups are often financed by New Enterprise Associates, Firelake Capital Management, Better Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Shell Ventures, GE Ventures, Energy & Environment Investment. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Total Ventures, Shell Ventures, OPIC - Overseas Private Investment Corporation.
|Capstar Partners||Austin, Texas, United States|
|Chicago Trading Company||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Digital Ventures||Australia, Perth, Western Australia|
|France Telecom Technologies Investissements||France, Ile-de-France, Issy-les-moulineaux|
|Insure.VC||California, San Francisco, United States|
|ITjuzi||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Kelvingrove Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|Linden Lab||California, San Francisco, United States|
|NEWTIMING||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Prairie Capital||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Safar Partners||Czech Republic, Prague, Prague|
|Shenzhen Chuangfu Chengzhang Venture Capital||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|SoftBank Corp.||Chiba, Japan, Minato|
|startech||Bucharest, Bucuresti, Romania|
|Venista Ventures||Cologne, Germany, Nordrhein-Westfalen|
|Vorwerk Direct Selling Ventures||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$10M||10 Jun 2022||Pais Vasco, Autonomous Community of the Basque Country, Spain|
|$3M||11 May 2022||Madrid, Madrid, Spain|
|$570K||17 Mar 2022||Florianópolis, Santa Catarina, Brazil|
Aqui tu Reforma
|$1M||16 Feb 2022||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|$38M||01 Feb 2021||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|$14M||13 May 2020||Spain, Catalonia|
|$12M||25 Jun 2019||Spain, Catalonia|
|$18M||14 May 2019||Houston, Texas, United States|
|$500K||30 Aug 2017||Mexico|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.