|Black Star Fund||California, Sacramento, United States|
|Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota||Eagan, Minnesota, United States|
|Caspian VC Partners||Cyprus, Limassol, Limassol|
|China Ministry of Finance||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Deya Venture Capital||China, Shanxi, Xizhang|
|East River Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|Fringe81 Co.,Ltd||Japan, Tokyo|
|Institue for Information & Communications Technology Promotion (Korea)||-|
|Juren Touzi||China, Shanghai|
|MCNC Ventures||Durham, North Carolina, United States|
|Nanning Horunde||China, Guangxi, Nanning|
|New Age Venture||Florida, St. Petersburg, United States|
|Taylor, Cottrill, Erickson & Associates, Inc.||New Hampshire, New London, United States|
|Telkomsel Mitra Inovasi||Indonesia, Jakarta, Jakarta Raya|
|Tenet Healthcare Corporation||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|Yinling Capital||China, Shanghai|
|Zhitengda||Bao'an District, China, Guangdong Province|
|Zions First National Bank||Salt Lake City, United States, Utah|
|$22M||27 Sep 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$115M||04 Aug 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$5M||07 Jun 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$175M||19 Jan 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$70M||18 Jan 2022||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
|$60M||16 Nov 2021||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$16M||08 Nov 2021||Denver, Colorado, United States|
|$35M||04 Nov 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$20M||15 Oct 2021||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
– Canvas is a San Francisco, CA-based diversity recruitment platform.
– Series C $50m round brings company valuation to $400m.
– The round was led by Owl Ventures and attracted new investor Sequoia as well as existing investors Lachy Groom, Zoom Apps Fund, HighSage Ventures, BAM Elevate and Fifth Down Capital.
– The new investment will be aimed at expanding the product into other industries and verticals outside of technology, and make new R&D investments to further develop the platform’s insights and recommendation systems.
– Julia Computing from San Francisco has completed a $24M Series A fundraising round.
– Dorilton Ventures, with participation from Menlo Ventures, General Catalyst and HighSage Ventures, led the round.
– The company provides scalable enterprise computing solutions through its JuliaHub platform.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.