|4M||23 Feb 2006||United States, " United States"}|
– London grocery delivery startup Jiffy raised $28m in Series A funding. – The round was led by family-owned investment company Heartland, with Boston-based international VC fund Flint Capital also participating, along with gaming firm Playrix and existing investors Baring Vostok Capital Partners and LVL1 among others. – The startup operates a network of its own dark stores to do fulfilment — enabling it to offer the promise of “fresh groceries in 15 minutes.” – It has amassed around 20,000 customers so fa... Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.