HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company Limited
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company Limited is the renowned Corporate Investor, which was created in 2008. The VC's location is in Asia, India. The primary office of this Corporate Investor is located in Mumbai.
We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Banking, Financial Services. In addition, there are 5 more industries where it has achieved success. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - India. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 11-15 years old to get investment from this fund. The fund has an exact preference in the amount of founders of companies in its portfolio. MedGenome Inc., Utkarsh Micro Finance are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 6 others. Aside from HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company Limited, start-ups are often funded by Nordic Microfinance Initiative, Aavishkaar Venture Capital, Sequoia Capital India and 1 other fund. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are HDFC Standard Life Insurance, The Ratnakar Bank, Shriram Life Insurance. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by InnoVen Capital.
The fund was created by Deepak S. Parekh, Ritesh Kumar.
The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are most common for this fund. In 2018, the fund's activity was at its peak.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Funds Investing in Previous
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.