Gebert Rüf Stiftung
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The fund is located in Switzerland, Europe. The main office of this Corporate Investor is situated in Basel.
The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 2-3. The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund coincides - Switzerland. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Communities, Medical. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 7 more areas of investment. Daphne Technology SA, POLYNEURON are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund. The fund has a preferred number of founders for start-ups that it invests in.
The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year. The fund's activity peaked in 2019.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4 other investors. Aside from Gebert Rüf Stiftung, start-ups are often funded by Venture Kick, Neuromuscular Research Association Basel. The fund often co-invests with École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, Saudi Aramco Energy Ventures, Innovation Fund. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Zürcher Kantonal Bank, EVA Basel, BaseLaunch.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Funds Investing Together
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.