|Aventic Partners AG||Switzerland, Zürich, Zurich|
|Broadband Venture Partners||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|Grains Research and Development Corp||Australia, Kingston, Queensland|
|Guochuang Investment||China, Hebei, Shijiazhuang|
|Huaxing Growth Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|J-Ventures||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|Kaicheng Touzi||Chengdu, China, Sichuan|
|Lightbox||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Locaweb||Brazil, São Paulo, Sao Paulo|
|MBHA||Extremadura, Spain, Villarreal|
|Montpelier Foundation||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd||Canada, Montreal, Quebec|
|POSCO Energy||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|Senvest International||New York, New York, United States|
|T.H.E. Capital & Lab||Beijing, Beijing, China|
Nexford University - Crunchbase School Profile & Alumni
|$8M||07 Sep 2022||Washington, District of Columbia, United States|
|09 Aug 2022||Kampala, Kampala, Uganda|
|$2M||21 Jun 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$1M||14 Jun 2022||Nairobi, Nairobi Area, Kenya|
|$1M||04 May 2022||-|
|$330K||20 Mar 2022||Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria|
Big Cabal Media
|$2M||17 Mar 2022||Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria|
|$500K||16 Mar 2022||Gateshead, England, United Kingdom|
|$625K||15 Mar 2022||Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria|
– Pngme is a San Francisco, CA-based financial data infrastructure and machine learning-as-a-service platform.
– The company raised $15m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Octopus Ventures with participation from Lateral Capital, Unshackled Ventures, Raptor Group, EchoVC, Future Africa, Two Small Fish Ventures, and a group of individual angel investors including RallyCap’s Hayden Simmons, Plaid’s Dan Khan, former COO of RBC Capital Markets Richard Talbot, and Intersect VC’s Kyle Ellicott among others.
– The company intends to use the funds to expand its executive team with the hiring of Lorraine Kageni Maina as Chief Strategy Officer and Nick Masson as Chief Technology Officer.
– Robinhood, a stock trading platform, raised $363m funding.
– The pre-seed round was led by Breyer Capital, while 4DX Ventures, Golden Palm Investments, Future Africa, Seedstars, and Musha Ventures participated.
– Robinhood plans to use the funding to expand its product offerings and grow its team.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.