In 2012 was created FSD Africa, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The fund was located in Africa if to be more exact in Kenya. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Nairobi.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Mobile Payments, Financial Services. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight MFS Africa. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - South Africa.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are LUN Partners Group, Goodwell Investments, Equator Capital Partners.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The top activity for fund was in 2018. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
|14M||31 Oct 2018|
|3M||30 Oct 2018|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.