Founders Fund AS
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
This investor is located in Europe, Norway. The the headquarters of this VC is in Oslo.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 1-2 others. Besides Founders Fund AS, start-ups are typically funded by StartupLab. The fund often co-invests with Investinor, StartupLab, SINTEF TTO & Venture. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by Alliance Venture, The Nordic Web Ventures, Point Nine Capital.
The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - United States. Among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund, is Northern.tech. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Blockchain, SaaS. In addition, there are 8 more industries where it has achieved success.
The average start-up valuation at the time of investment from Founders Fund AS is 1-5 millions dollars. The fund's activity peaked in 2017. In terms of the fund's performance, this VC has 3 percentage points less exits when compared to other organizations. Deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars are most common for this fund. The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: foundersfund.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first, first last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Funds Investing in Previous
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.