Foster Equity Ventures LLC
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, Riverside
Foster Equity Ventures LLC is the renowned VC, which was created in 2017. The the headquarters of this VC is in Riverside. This investor is located in North America, United States.
Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified SaaS, FinTech. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 3 more industries for this fund. in/PACT is amongst the various portfolio company of this fund. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States.
This fund was the most active in 2017. The average start-up valuation at the time of investment from Foster Equity Ventures LLC is 10-50 millions dollars. The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars.
The fund typically invests alone. Along with Foster Equity Ventures LLC, start-ups are often financed by Wenda Harris Millard, Sig Mosley, Peter Hempstead. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by ICON INVESTMENTS SA.
The overall number of key employee in the fund's team is 1.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: consciousequity.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.