Flying Kiwi Angels
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
New Zealand, Auckland
Flying Kiwi Angels is a well known and established VC, which was founded in 2014. The the headquarters of this VC is in Auckland. The VC's location is in Australia.
The fund performance shows that this VC achieves 37 percentage points more exits in comparison to other VCs. The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year. Deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars are most common for this fund. At the time of investment by Flying Kiwi Angels, a typical start-up valuation would be 1-5 millions dollars. The fund's activity peaked in 2018. Besides, in 2019 the fund was active.
The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - New Zealand. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are E-Commerce, EdTech. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment. Among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund, is Kami.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 other investors. Besides Flying Kiwi Angels, start-ups are typically funded by Enterprise Angels, efu Investment, Sparkbox Ventures. The fund often co-invests with Enterprise Angels, New Zealand Venture Investment Fund, Melbourne Angels. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Start Today CO. Ltd, Right Side Capital Management, Right Click Capital.
This VC was founded by David Russell, Rudi Bublitz. We also identified another 10 core personnel in our database.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: kiwibank.co.nz; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last, first last, last first_initial, first_initial '.' last, first_initial last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
12.5% of cases
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.5 out of 1
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.