Five Stars Capital
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
The main office of this VC is situated in Kuala Lumpur. The fund is located in Malaysia, Asia.
The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually. This fund was the most active in 2016. In addition, the fund was active in 2019. In terms of the fund's performance, this VC has 13 percentage points more exits when compared to other organizations.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 other investors. Besides Five Stars Capital, start-ups are typically funded by Zhu Ye, Leading Capital, Hongdao Capital. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are QianKunHanHai, Houde Qianhai Fund, China Prosperity Capital. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by ShengJing360, Shangshi Fund, Capital Wings.
The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - China. Besides this, the fund also invested in 1 other country. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Insurance, Internet. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 8 more industries for this fund. Kika Tech, 17doubao.com are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund. Also, a start-up has to be aged 1 and less years to expect investment from this fund.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: star-capital.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first_initial last, first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.