Fintech Ventures Fund appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2015. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Atlanta.
Besides them, we counted 2 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The top activity for fund was in 2016. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 5 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 participants. Despite the Fintech Ventures Fund, startups are often financed by Bandwidth, SoundBoard Venture Fund, Route 66 Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator, Edison Partners.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Banking, Personal Finance. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Fund That Flip, LQD Business Finance. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
|Craig Drill Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|Fresh Del Monte Produce||Coral Gables, Florida, United States|
|Hapy||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Initial Capital||England, London, United Kingdom|
|SIDBI||Agartala, India, Tripura|
|Triple Point Ventures||England, London, United Kingdom|
Steady Technologies, Inc.
|$5M||25 May 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$3M||26 Apr 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$10M||27 Mar 2022||Bunkyo, Japan|
|$3M||09 Feb 2022||Joensuu, Eastern Finland, Finland|
|$1M||09 Nov 2021||-|
|15 Sep 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$3M||10 Sep 2021||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|$7M||21 Jul 2021||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|$2M||16 Apr 2021||Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States|
– MaxRewards, a digital wallet app that manages credit cards and automatically activates benefits like rewards, cashback offers and monthly credits, raised $3m in seed funding.
– The round was co-led by Dundee Venture Capital and Calano Ventures.
– Other investors include Techstars, Fintech Ventures Fund, Service Provider Capital and Fleetcor president Nick Izquierdo.
– Artis Technologies is a fintech startup from Atlanta that provides real-time lending and payment solutions for businesses at the point of need.
– The company closed a $7m Series A funding.
– The round was led by Saluda Grade Ventures with participation from CMFG Ventures, Fintech Venture Fund, the Independent Community Bankers of America (ICBA), and previous investors.
– The new investment will be used to grow operations, diversify funding sources, and improve client support.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.