This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Guernsey, St. Peter Port
The primary office of this Corporate Investor is located in St. Peter Port. This investor is located in Europe, Guernsey.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 other investors. Along with FastForward Innovations, start-ups are often financed by University Ventures, Tally Capital, Learn Capital. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are University Ventures, Goal Structured Solutions, Learn Capital. The investors in the following rounds are usually University Ventures, Third Kind Venture Capital, Task Force X Capital, and 2 VCs in total.
The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - United States. Vemo Education, Factom are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Information Technology, Enterprise Software. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 7 more areas of investment. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 1 and less.
When FastForward Innovations invests, the average start-up valuation is 1-5 millions dollars. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars. The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year. In 2015, the fund's activity was at its peak.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: fstfwd.co; User name format in descending order of probability: first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
40.0% of cases
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.33 out of 1
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.