We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Information Technology, Health Care. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Cota Healthcare, EyePoint Pharmaceuticals, Encore Dermatology
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the EW Healthcare Partners, startups are often financed by Med-Metrix, Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey, Tennenbaum Capital Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are SEDCO Capital, SEB Private Equity, Rosalind Advisors. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Medivate Partners.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2014. Comparing to the other companies, this EW Healthcare Partners performs on 4 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2019. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 47 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
Besides them, we counted 8 critical employees of this fund in our database.
|American Aircarriers Support||Fort Mill, South Carolina, United States|
|Apic Bio||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|Boulevard Capital Partners||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|DigaComm||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|EQT||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|Eucalyptus Ventures||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|LGL Capital Pty Ltd||-|
|Lis Ventures||Farmington Hills, Michigan, United States|
|Mandarin Capital Partners||Italy, Lombardia, Milano|
|S-Refit||Bayern, Germany, Regensburg|
|STFC||Swindon, United Kingdom, Wiltshire|
|TIEC Incubation||Al Qahirah, Cairo, Egypt|
|TJK NZ LIMITED||-|
|ViewPoint Capital Partners||Switzerland, Zürich, Zurich|
|YETI Capital||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$39M||10 Jan 2022||San Jose, California, United States|
|$34M||18 Nov 2020||New York, United States|
|$72M||28 Aug 2020||Durham, North Carolina, United States|
|$150M||02 Jul 2020||Marietta, Georgia, United States|
|22 Jan 2020||Maryland, United States|
|$85M||06 Jan 2020||California, United States|
|$28M||07 Nov 2019||Ontario|
|26 Aug 2019||Maryland, United States|
|$20M||08 Apr 2019||Pennsylvania, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.