This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Guernsey, St. Peter Port
The primary office of this VC is located in St. Peter Port. The fund is located in Guernsey, Europe.
We also identified another 1 core personnel in our database.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2 other investors. Besides European Capital, start-ups are typically funded by LFPI Group. The most common co-investors for the fund are Permira Debt Managers, American Capital, 3i Group.
The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 6-10. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Financial Services, Fitness. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment. Among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund, is Empruntis. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - France.
The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually. This fund was the most active in 2006. We recorded the biggest number of exits for this fund in 2008. In comparison with other funds, European Capital makes 71 percentage points more than the average number of lead investments. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: europeancapital.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Average Multiplicator [the average ratio of the last valuation of portfolio startups to their total amount of financing raised]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Funds Investing in Previous
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.