Emergent Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2016. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the San Francisco.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Emergent Ventures, startups are often financed by Y Combinator, INSEAD Angels, Zishaan Hayath. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Nexus Venture Partners, Ulu Ventures, Gokul Rajaram. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Y Combinator, VentureNursery, Ulu Ventures.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Kuliza, Talview Inc, Observe.AI. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as SaaS, Predictive Analytics. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 1 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2017. When the investment is from Emergent Ventures the average startup value is 5-10 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Comparing to the other companies, this Emergent Ventures performs on 18 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year.
This organization was formed by Ankur Jain. We also calculated 7 valuable employees in our database.
|Buenos Aires Emprende||Argentina, Buenos Aires, Distrito Federal|
|CSQ||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|DLB Capital||Connecticut, United States, Wilton|
|Double Sharp Partners||Japan, Minato|
|Jiayuan||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Kaspar Ventures, LLC||-|
|L&T Infrastructure Finance||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Lund University Bioscience||Lund, Skane Lan, Sweden|
|Meihe Touzi||Beijing, China, Shijingshan|
|National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health||Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh, United States|
|PAI Partners||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|PriceBaba||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Tasly Holding Group||China, Guangdong, Tianjin|
|Top Technology Ventures||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Zhicheng Xiang Nengyuan||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Zhulu Capital||China, Shanghai|
|$4M||06 Oct 2020||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$100K||22 Jul 2020||New York, New York, United States|
|$400K||01 Jul 2020||California, United States|
|$150K||01 May 2020||New York, New York, United States|
|$150K||01 Mar 2020||California, United States|
|$65K||01 Oct 2018||New York, New York, United States|
|01 Oct 2015||New York, New York, United States|
|$125K||01 Jul 2011||New York, New York, United States|
– Loft Labs is a San Francisco, CA-based provider of a solution which enables platform teams in large enterprises to give engineers self-service access to Kubernetes.
– The company raised $4.6m in seed funding.
– The round was led by Fusion Fund, with participation from RTP Seed, Emergent Ventures, Berkeley SkyDeck Fund, as well as angel investor and Puppet CTO Abby Kearns, who recently joined the company’s advisory board.
– prezent.ai is a Los Altos, Calif.-based presentation productivity platform for enterprise teams.
– The company raised $4.3m in seed funding.
– Backers included Emergent Ventures (San Mateo, CA), WestWave Capital (Redwood City, CA), Patrick Lee (co-founder of Rotten Tomatoes) and Shaker Sadasivam (former CEO of SunEdison).
– The new investment will be used to expand the company’s operations and business reach.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.