|Binhu Ketou||China, Jiangsu, Wuxi Shi|
|Crux Capital||California, Menlo Park, United States|
|Elah Fund||Israel, Jerusalem, Jerusalem District|
|Lewis Trust Group||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Manta Ray Ventures||England, London, United Kingdom|
|P.plus||Belgium, Limburg, Limburg|
|William R. Kenan, Jr. Charitable Trust||-|
|$20M||10 Aug 2021||Quebec City, Quebec, Canada|
|$1M||04 Apr 2016||-|
|$150K||01 Apr 2016||Montréal, Quebec, Canada|
– XpertSea, a Canadian company transforming how seafood is farmed and traded, announced it has closed a $20M USD Series B funding round.
– The round was led by QED Investors and Atlantico with Investissement Quebec joining previous investors Obvious Ventures, Aqua-Spark, Tony Fadell’s Future Shape, Real Ventures and edō Capital.
– QED partner Lauren Morton will join XpertSea’s board, resulting in both an executive team and a board where women are in the majority.
– By 2050 our planet will need 70% more food production to feed 10 billion people. Aquaculture represents one of the most efficient and sustainable ways to supply that quality protein, but technology gaps and the lack of financial services to underbanked farmers are major barriers to growth.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.