E-CAPITAL Equity Management
E-CAPITAL Equity Management is a well known and established VC, which was founded in 1999. The primary office of this VC is located in Brussels. The fund is located in Belgium, Europe.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds individually. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by Upfront Ventures, BRED Banque, Mangrove Capital Partners.
The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - United States. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Fashion, FinTech. In addition, there are 9 more industries where it has achieved success. Kyriba is among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund.
The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year. In comparison with other funds, E-CAPITAL Equity Management makes 4 percentage points less than the average number of lead investments. The highest number of exits from this fund were in 2019. This fund was the most active in 2000.
The overall number of key employees in the fund's team is 3.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: ecapital.de; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
25.0% of cases
Average Multiplicator [the average ratio of the last valuation of portfolio startups to their total amount of financing raised]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.