Department of Science and Technology appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1971. The venture was found in Asia in India. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the New Delhi.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - India. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Axio Biosolutions Private Limited. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Medical Device, Emergency Medicine.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1 participant. Despite the Department of Science and Technology, startups are often financed by GVFL. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Chiratae Ventures, Accel, RNT Capital.
Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 40 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The important activity for fund was in 2018. The average startup value when the investment from Department of Science and Technology is 100 thousands - 1 million dollars.
|Banneker Partners||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Beach Point Capital Management||California, Santa Monica, United States|
|CAI Desarrollo Empresarial||Aragon, Spain, Zaragoza|
|Changyou Fund||Beijing, China, Shijingshan|
|Culture Entertainment||Chiyoda, Japan|
|Euronet Worldwide||Kansas, Leawood, United States|
|Guangzhou Naxing Touzi||China, Guangdong, Guangzhou|
|GuideOne Insurance||Des Moines, Iowa, United States|
|Istanbul Startup Angels||Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey|
|K&P Partners||Chiyoda, Japan|
|Kayne Partners||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|lasric||Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria|
|Shanghai Zhixuan Chuangtou||China, Shanghai|
|We Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Zhenggu Advertising||China, Shanghai|
EyeROV (IROV Technologies Pvt. Ltd.)
|$390K||07 Oct 2022||Kochi, Kerala, India|
|22 Aug 2022||Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|$3K||13 Nov 2021||-|
|$100K||01 Jun 2021||Singapore, Central Region, Singapore|
|$7K||01 Jul 2020||Delhi|
|$149K||01 Mar 2020||Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|$32K||23 Jul 2019||India, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|$26K||20 Mar 2019||Ranchi, Jharkhand, India|
Forum for Innovation Incubation Research and Entrepreneurship
|$1M||09 Dec 2018||-|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.