Czar Investments Ltd.
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
The fund is located in Hong Kong, Asia. The the headquarters of this VC is in Hong Kong.
The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund doesn't coincide - United States. Pay By Group is amongst the various portfolio company of this fund. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified E-Commerce, Social Media. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 2 more industries for this fund. Also, a start-up has to be aged 6-10 years to expect investment from this fund.
The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually. The fund's activity peaked in 2018.
The fund typically invests alone. Aside from Czar Investments Ltd., start-ups are often funded by SparkLabs Global Ventures, Payment Ventures, Mastercard Start Path.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.