This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4 other investors. Aside from CyberLab Ventures, start-ups are often funded by William E. Simon & Sons, UPS Strategic Enterprise Fund, Sprout Group. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are William E. Simon & Sons, UPS Strategic Enterprise Fund, Sprout Group. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by William E. Simon & Sons, UPS Strategic Enterprise Fund, Sprout Group.
CarrierPoint, CarrierPoint are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund. The fund has a preferred number of founders for start-ups that it invests in. Also, a start-up has to be aged 1 and less years to expect investment from this fund. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Business Intelligence, Career Planning. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 1 more industry for this fund.
Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year. This fund was the most active in 2000. The most exits for the fund occurred in 2003.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: thelabventures.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
50.0% of cases
Funds Investing in Previous
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.